TL Contracting, Inc. maintains principal offices at DeWitt, Michigan. Established in 2002, TL Contracting provides a variety of services for our Municipal, State, and private customers for excavation and backfilling services along with Design/Build services for new Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Some additional things we do:
- Equipment Manufacturer, Supplier & Construction of Precast Concrete WWTP
- Earthwork, Site Work, Demolition & Site Preparation for All Types of Construction & Improvements
- Excavation, Grading, Establishment of Subbase for Roads, Drives, Lots, Foundations, Slabs & Walks
- Site Utilities (Process Piping, Storm Systems, Storm Detention Basins, Sanitary Systems & Water Distribution Systems)
- Complete Precast Concrete Package Wastewater Treatment Plants & Storage Tanks, Including all Process Equipment & Piping
- Precast Concrete Bunker Silos & Manure Storage Tanks for Agriculture
- Mechanical Services for Civil Improvements
- Environmental Earthwork & Site Work Projects (Sludge, Lime & Ash Remediation)
We maintain an inventory of heavy equipment, tools & other business resources to provide all services. Our employees are experienced, professional and they complete the work on time & within the agreed budget. We have significant experience with many professional Engineering firms, General Contractors, vendors & other company partners to support our work. Our customers know that we provide quality & value for their projects.
New licenses (less than $1.00/day) now available for:
Treatment, Optimization & Design (SassproV2) software for Activated Sludge WWTP’s .
90 day – $89.00 180 day – $175.00 1 year – $300.00 Perpetual – $998.00
Go to: http://store.wedotanks.com/software-for-wwtp-design/ to order and get immediate download.
SOME VIDEOS FROM OUR RECENT PROJECTS: