$AVE MONEY WHILE BEING IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR STATE REGULATORY AGENCY
(Ideal for Developers and International Installations Particularly)
First, tell wedotanks.com® some basic information:
Build your own wastewater treatment plant and wedotanks.com® will run simulations on our unique simulation software SassProV2 to come up with the most cost efficient design for you and then provide design and drawings in ACAD format for layout tankage. You can build your own cast-in-place tanks or we will quote precast tanks, installed or you can hire one of our certified installers. If you build your own cast-in-place, we will provide design for cast-in-place along with drawings. All structural & mechanical drawings will be stamped by a professional engineer in your respective state.
Some short video’s on just a couple different systems we do:
SBR (Squencing Batch Reactor)-All precast erected 3 days Extended Aeration Plant-All precast erected in 10 days
New licenses (less than $1.00/day) now available for:
Treatment, Optimization & Design (SassproV2) software for Activated Sludge WWTP’s .
90 day – $89.00 180 day – $175.00 1 year – $300.00 Perpetual – $998.00
Go to: http://store.wedotanks.com/software-for-wwtp-design/ to order and get immediate download.
Our design allows for tanks to be installed at grade level, completely buried underground or free standing completely on top of the ground. Our pecast concrete panels are available in either plain concrete finish (left) or decorative exterior (right)
We design our tanks with common wall construction, reducing site requirements by creating a smaller footprint, thus allowing more land for development..
Third, wedotanks.com® will provide you with all internal equipment:
-Piping and installation material; for an SBR, extended-aeration Plant or BNR (Biological Nutrient Removal plant (your choice);
Influent screen boxes, manual or mechanical. Our influent screen boxes are designed to add a mechanical screen at a later date.
-Equalization Tank Equipment: Pumps, flow boxes, aeration equipment.
Digestor/sludge storage: Mechanical or Airlift decanters, aeration equipment;
-Aeration Tank – Fine or course bubble diffusers, SS or PVC pipes, blowers.
Clarifiers: Mechanical or side slope, with mechanical or air-lift pumps, mechanical or air-lift scum skimmers.
Effluent: Discharge by gravity or with integral pump station.
-Control Panel: wedotanks® will furnish a basic panel or customize with options chosen by you.
4. Installation: wedotanks.com® will provide detailed installation instructions and include all pipe, pipe hangers, anchors and erecting; or wedotanks.com® will install for a set installation feel. We can provide flow boxes, weirs, decanters, scum skimmers and other equipment and you can have you own mechanical contractor or staff install the equipment.
5. Start-Up: Once everything is completed wedoanks.com® will provide trained personnel to assist your people during start-up. We will conduct an on-site training session and provide a complete Operations and Maintenance Manual with sample calculations. After that, the Plant will pretty much run itself; of course, if questions come up wedotanks.com® staff is always available to answer reasonable operational questions.
Down payment 5% of total cost up to a maximum of $5,000.00
- Design: 5% of cost or set fee of $5,000.00
- Layout and Tank Design – 5% of cost or $5,000.00
- Internal Equipment, 70% of fee package
- Installation – 10% of cost
- Start-Up- 5% of fee (or balance)
Drawings stamped in your state and Guam, Puerto Rico, or outside the US in the Virgin Islands.
wedotanks® does not accept checks. It accepts Pay Pal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or wire transfers.
International projects may also be able to be permitted & stamped but this is not guaranteed. Permitting in foreign countries will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Private Equity Financing
Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
WEDOTANKS.COM, LLC, NOW OFFERS 100% FINANCING FOR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS IN THE US AND CANADA. Approval is based on your credit worthiness, our business partner provides the approval and funds quickly if qualified. Contact us; we would love to hear from you. We are SAM registered; NCEES registered, and carry professional liability insurance to make you safe no matter which wedotanks product or service you are interested in).
Unconditional Guarantee: We guarantee that the plant we design for you will meet the regulatory effluent requirements designed for. If you build it yourself according to our design and use our equipment package, once we certify installation is according to design and equipment installed correctly, we will guarantee effluent standards.
Call 866-374-2083 or